- The Piranha Marine Sanitation Devices MSD’s were designed around the latest land-based technology for Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plants where water re-use and reclamation is normal. IMO, MEPC and USCG MARPOL rulings take into account the ability of pumping into a body of water that will dilute the contaminants that land-based facilities need to totally eliminate.
The ACT2 Piranha MSD’s not only eliminates all bacteria, viruses, and other harmful pathogens, it also biologically digests these micro-solids to water so there is NO SLUDGE to store or pump overboard or ashore.
The ability to turn the vessel sewage to potable water opens many doors.
- No need to turn the MSD off while swimmers are in the water.
- No sewage smell going up the vent and ending up on the deck for the yacht owner to notice.
- The discharge water can be used for re-flushing heads, technical water or wash-down operations
- No need to mess with down-stream sewage discharges that are still contaminated with bacteria and viruses
- The ability to help us SAVE OUR OCEANS!! Just being “Legal” does not mean “no pollution”
- DOWNLOAD: ACT2-Technologies-website-brochure